I have just received my Estée Lauder Beautiful Escape Edition in the post and I had to get straight on with writing a post to let you all know how amazing this selection of products is.
The Beautiful Escape Edition is a selection of products from some of the brands owned by Estée Lauder in a gorgeous palm print makeup pouch. Its kind of like a Beauty box but in a bag! Inside the pouch you get:
• Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair, 7ml
• Estée Edit Dissolve the Drama, 15ml
• Clinique Pep Start™ Eye Cream, 3ml
• Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask, 30ml
• MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara, 13ml (Full size)
• Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick – Golden Pink, 0.9g
• Bumble and bumble Surf Spray, 50ml
• Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, 7ml
The contents of the box is worth around £73 with the full size MAC mascara being £19.50 if you were to buy it alone. The box itself retails for £25 but if you buy via the Bobbi Brown website you can sign up to their email list and receive 15 % off you first order making this box only £21.25. There is also a similar offer on the Estee Lauder website which included free delivery but currently it is out of stock with them. I think this is an absolute bargain and the mini sizes are perfect to take away on holidays. I’m particularly excited to try the Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow stick as I’ve heard so many good things about them. I’m also glad to see the Origins Overnight Mask included as its one of my favourite products I already own.
Let me know if you’ve got your hands on this and what your favourite product in the line up is?
Buy here –