Monthly beauty subscription boxes are something we’re all too familiar with and lets face it no matter what one you go for there’s usually a product included that you’ve already got a stash of and are not too keen on. Degustabox is a monthly food subscription box that you can stop and start whenever you feel like it so you’re not tied into a contract.
Each monthly box is themed and May’s theme is the World Cup with the aim to get the World Cup Fever started in time for June. The box has international themed items and share sized treats perfect to share with your friends and family over the next month.
This months box included –
- Say Aloe – Reduced Sugar Drink
- Cirio – Pasta Sauce
- Brioche Pasquier – Soft Brioche Rolls x 2
- Santa Maria Latin American Kitchen – Caribbean Creamy Chicken Curry Seasoning Mix
- Santa Maria Latin American Kitchen – Mini Coconut & Black Pepper Soft Tortillas
- The Good Cider of San Sebastian – Dry Apple & Strawberry
- Kitkat – Senses Mix
- Lucozade Energy – Original
- Kitkat – White Chocolate Bites
This months box has a value of just over £17.00. The monthly cost is £12.99 but you can you get your first box for £7.99 with the discount code JESSICAA-BFA4 , if two people use my code I get a free box so using it benefits us both.